•  
     
     

    KASHI ART GALLERY

    Kashi Art Gallery is an old Dutch house converted by Anoop Scaria and Dorrie Younger, it opened in 1977 with an exhibition by Mr.C V Ramesh. Over the last 12 years Kashi Art Gallery and Café became the hub of Kochi’s contemporary art scene and the most popular hangout in the area for young locals an[...]
  •  
     
     

    MOIDU'S HERITAGE PLAZA

    The property was formerly Allepey Company, a coir (coconut fibre) trading company. The coir industry is centered in Alappuzha (formerly called Allepey) 40 miles south of Kochi and is the largest cottage industry in the State of Kerala, giving employment to over a million people. Coir from Kerala sup[...]
  •  
     
     

    Pepper House

    Pepper House is a waterfront heritage property located on the Kalvathi Road in between Fort Kochi and Bazar Road. The building consists of two historic 'godowns' (an Indian word for a dockside warehouse), one facing the street and one overlooking the waterfront. These large, two-story buildings with[...]
  •  
     
     

    Parade Ground

    Parade Ground is a four acre open space in the heart of Fort Kochi, bordered by Cochin Club, David Hall, VOC Gate and St Francis Church where Vasco de Gama was originally buried in 1524. Historically, Parade Ground was used by the Portuguese to store their armaments, and by the Dutch and the Britis[...]
  •  
     
     

    Durbar Hall

    The Durbar Hall and its grounds are in the heart of the city, near Kochi’s main railway station Ernakulam South. Built in the 1850s by the Maharaja of Cochin to host his Royal court, the Durbar Hall has had many incarnations over its 150 year history. Recent extensive renovation works by the Kochi [...]
  •  
     
     

    Aspinwall House

    Aspinwall House is a large sea-facing heritage property in Fort Kochi on the way to Mattancherry. The property was originally the business premises of Aspinwall & Company Ltd. established in 1867 by English trader John H Aspinwall. Under the guidance of Aspinwall the Company traded in coconut o[...]
  •  
     
     

    David Hall

    David Hall is a Dutch bungalow built around 1695 by the Dutch East India Company, located on the north side of Parade Ground in Fort Kochi. It is believed that during the Dutch occupation it was used to accommodate military personnel. The hall is named after David Koder, a Jewish business man who l[...]