David Hall is a Dutch bungalow built around 1695 by the Dutch East India Company, located on the north side of Parade Ground in Fort Kochi. It is believed that during the Dutch occupation it was used to accommodate military personnel.
The hall is named after David Koder, a Jewish business man who later resided there with his family. Since 2007 the building has been leased by CNO India to CGH Earth, an ecologically conscious hotel group. David Hall is currently an art gallery and will be an important exhibition venue during the Biennale.
The gardens at the rear of the property will also host a variety of collateral events.