- Reports to: President, Kochi Biennale Foundation
- Contract: Full-time, 12 months
- Arranging and scheduling meetings, managing schedule conflicts and preparation of all required paperwork and documents prior to and following meetings.
- Drafting of extensive formal correspondence and communications.
- Proofreading and formatting documents for Kochi-Biennale Foundation official responses.
- Reviewing and prioritising incoming correspondence, including emails.
- Ensuring follow up or resolution of actions on behalf of the President & Biennale Director.
- Liaising with Heads of Department regarding deadlines and preparation of documents and reports.
- Assisting the President & Biennale Director with management of conflicting deadlines.
- Researching and preparing meeting agendas and notes.
- Primary contact for Kochi Biennale Foundation Trustees
- Attend Trustee Meetings and write minutes of their meetings, follows up on their decisions and maintain their archives
- Prepare, review, collate and distribute Foundation reports.
- Track and manage the President & Biennale Director budget and reconcile expenses
- Database updates and maintenance. Manage President & Biennale Director contacts database.
- Supporting Artist, Patron, Trustee, Government & VIP, National and International Partners relationships as needed
- Supporting President & Biennale Director as required during the Biennale and other busy periods with regards to tickets, guests, media and other requirements
- Develop and maintain filing systems.
- Organise all aspects of itinerary, travel and accommodation and recoupment of expenses for President & Biennale Director.
- Preparing presentations for meetings and conferences etc
- Assist with the organisation of internal events, including casual and formal social events.
- Support the Finance and administration team during financial audits
- Other duties as required.
- Assisting the Director of Programmes in content creation for KMB Social Media Platforms
- Assisting all departments of KBF in communication with media as required
- Assisting the Director of Programmes in the Student’s Biennale as required
Click here to apply.